With racing boats getting lighter, faster and stronger, you should ensure that your kit is similarly engineered towards performance. As the ultimate in innovative technical footwear, the Dynamic Pro II features a gilly lacing system that holds your foot securely in place. A TPU welded overlay in the upper supports your foot while a shock-absorbing heel cage safeguards it from injury. For ventilation, drainage and decreased drying time, the shoes feature a one-piece, mesh construction. GripDeck rubber and GripFlex tread deliver exceptional, multi-directional traction on-deck. XPL drainage holes at the bottom of the shoe keep your feet dry for prolonged comfort on the boat. Please note all our sizes are UK size, use our Size Guide to find the size that corresponds to yours.
UPPER: 55% Synthetic mesh, 40% TPU, 5% microfiber.
OUTSOLE: GripDeck sole with sticky rubber compound
Clean by hand with fresh water and a sponge.
Store out of direct sunlight in a cool and dry place.
We recommend using a shoe tree whilst storing your shoes to help maintain their original shape.
Please refer to our footwear care page for further information on how to care for your musto footwear.
Explore all features:
- Elasticated Gilly cords hold the tongue against your foot for a dynamic, snug fit
- XPL water drainage technology to prevent pooling in the shoe
- GripFlex multi-directional outsole grip for exceptional grip on wet surfaces
- A GripDeck sole with a sticky rubber compound for sure grip on wet surfaces - non-marking
- Dynamic Gilly lacing system provides a secure and comfortable closure
- Single layer mesh construction for ventilation, drainage, fast drying and easy cleaning
- TPU on the forefoot adds protection
- TPU welded overlay along the sides for lateral support
- EVA midsole for shock absorption, comfort and protection
- Closed Cell Technology within the heel cage for anti-microbial protection, odour resistance and an easy clean surface